The New 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: The Ultimate Program for Preventing Heart Disease (Paperback)
Robert Kowalski's personal story is legendary. By the age of forty-one, he had suffered a heart attack and had undergone two coronary bypass surgeries. A traditional dietary approach to lowering his cholesterol failed dismally, and faced with the unpleasant alternative of a lifetime on medication, he created a program that proved astonishingly effective for him -- and legions of others worldwide who used it.
Today Kowalski has beaten heart disease, lives an unlimited and vigorous lifestyle, and uses no prescription drugs. Now, with new information about risk factors, exercise, and supplements, The New 8-Week Cholesterol Cure is even more powerful in fighting heart disease. It includes:
- The facts about homocysteine and the deadly cholesterol Lp(a)
- A diet that jump-starts cholesterol reduction
- The heart-healthy secrets of niacin, other B vitamins, and safe supplements
- The latest findings on exercise
- New cholesterol-testing methods
- New heart-healthy products ... and more!
Arm yourself against heart disease-America's number-one killer-and increase your chances for a long, healthy life with The New 8-Week Cholesterol Cure.
Robert E. Kowalski a medical journalist for more than thirty-five years, devised this program for his own cholesterol problem when all else failed. He lives in California.