DK Eyewitness Denmark (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Effortlessly cool and bursting with charisma, Denmark is synonymous with stylish design, modern art and progressive politics. From the captivating cities to the far-flung corners, each region of Denmark boasts its own distinct personality guaranteed to enthral visitors.
Our regularly updated guide brings Denmark to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Denmark's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Denmark, including Copenhagen, Northwestern Zealand, Southern Zealand and the Islands, Funen, Southern and Central Jutland, Northern Jutland, Bornholm and Greenland and the Faroe Islands
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Copenhagen in your pocket? Try out DK Eyewitness Top 10 Copenhagen for top 10 lists to all things Copenhagen.
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer