I Am: 40 Reasons to Trust God (Hardcover)
I Am: 40 Reasons to Trust God will help children develop an understanding of God's character and His love for them. As they grow to know, love, and trust the great I Am through these 40 stories, devotions, and prayers, they will learn the many names and titles of God.
Creator. Comforter. Healer. Friend. God's names tell us who He is, what He is like, and what He does. Written by Diane Stortz, I Am: 40 Reasons to Trust God covers 40 of the Bible's many names and descriptive titles for God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, including?Jehovah Jireh, The Lord My Shepherd, Immanuel, Rabbi, ?and?I Am.?
Children ages 4-8 will
- read age-appropriate Bible stories from the Old and New Testaments;
- draw closer to God through short devotions and prayers; and
- discover the meaning of each of God's names?and how it relates to their lives.?
This go-to Bible storybook is great for
- children reading on their own and starting their faith journey;
- reading aloud with parents, grandparents, and siblings; and
- Sunday school teachers or group discussions.