Toilet Time: A Training Kit for Boys (Ready to Go!) (Kit)
Fun and easy potty-training success for toddlers in just 6 simple steps!
Included in the kit are charts, stickers, and the help of child psychologist Dr. Janet Hill to ease the way! Simple guidance that gets little boys potty trained by providing instructional tools for parents—such as readiness checklists, tips on Do's and Don'ts, and insight into how children develop, as well as rewards and encouragement for children to enjoy, this adorable kit has everything to help make potty training a positive and rewarding experience for the whole family.
This toilet training kit includes:
- An easy-to-follow 16-page instructional guide for parents
- A charming 16-page board book designed to encourage children as they learn
- Two reward charts featuring engaging characters
- 48 reward stickers to motivate children and positively reinforce success
What parents, grandparents, and teachers are saying:
- This was the easiest potty-training method, and my son LOVED it. After each sticker chart was filled, he got to pick out any toy he wanted from the store. Plus, he loved the sweet book that comes with it! Highly recommend! By week 3 my son had been accident free and he's a little over 2.5 years old!
- Worked like a charm! My 3 ½-year-old refused to potty train and a friend of mine told me to get this book, and my son loved the idea of the stickers with the poster. It only took him three days to master it and he was potty trained after!
- Got both girl and boy versions for my kids. The charts are simple and perfect for starting out potty training. The books stay in our bathroom, and we read them while they try to potty. It's cute, simple, and fun!