Facing the Climate Emergency: How to Transform Yourself with Climate Truth (Paperback)
Face the truth of climate change, accept your fears, and become the hero that humanity needs.
Facing the Climate Emergency gives people the tools to confront the climate emergency, face their negative emotions, and channel them into protecting humanity and the natural world.
As the climate crisis accelerates toward the collapse of civilization and the natural world, people everywhere are feeling deep pain about ecological destruction and their role in it. Yet we are often paralyzed by fear. Help is at hand.
Drawing on facts about the climate, tenets of psychological theory, information about the climate emergency movement and elements of memoir, Facing the Climate Emergency includes:
- How to face the climate crisis and accept your fears, anger, grief, guilt, and other emotions
- Turning negative feelings into tangible action to respond to the crisis
- Rising to heroism, becoming a climate warrior, and maximizing your impact by joining the Climate Emergency Movement
- Support, including further reading, questions for self-reflection, and exercises to complete with like-minded groups
Written for the suffering multitudes struggling to cope and looking for answers, Facing the Climate Emergency provides the motivation, guidance, and support needed to leave normal behind and travel the path of the climate warrior, rising to the challenge of our time.
- SILVER 201 Living Now Book Awards - Green Living
- SILVER 2020 Nautilus Book Awards: Rising to the Moment 2020