Haneen Loves Science (Hadi's Adventures #2) (Paperback)
In this story, Haneen, a young girl who loves science, explains how hot air balloons work to her cousins Hadi and Sameer. Haneen Loves Science is part of a series called "Hadi's Adventures", through which we aim to:
- Encourage children to develop critical thinking skills and think creatively in order to proactively solve problems, to work hard, and to think scientifically. Inquiry based questions are included at the end of the book to promote further exploration and problem solving skills.
- Promote character education by incorporating positive values such as compassion, gratitude, generosity, and more.
- Represent a diversity of children to enable children from all backgrounds to increasingly relate to and therefore accept and develop friendships with each other.
- Provide positive female role models for young girls to encourage interest in science, innovation and mathematics.
- Show examples of tolerance and coexistence between members of society regardless of their faith or beliefs, while focusing on universal values and ethics. In turn, we hope children will thrive in a diverse and pluralistic society by developing global citizenship which entails a respect for diversity and working with others to make the world a more equitable place.