Kingdom Authority - Teen Bible Study Book: Living Under God's Rule (Paperback)
Earthly Problems. Heavenly Solutions.
The God of the Bible is the creator and ruler of all that exists. His authority is absolute, and yet He has given us responsibility to take care of the world He made. In Jesus, God has called you to place every aspect of your life under the authority you've received from Him, instead of being ruled by circumstances, opinions, and emotions. Self-help and self-improvement are not the answer. In this Bible study, Dr. Tony Evans will show you how to anchor your life in God's kingdom authority.
- 6 group sessions, 6 weeks of personal study
- 6 interactive teaching videos featuring Dr. Tony Evans; approximately 8-10 minutes for each session -- available separately
- Leader Guide in the back of the Bible study book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Personal study segments in the Bible study book to complete between group sessions
- Promotional video and other free leader resources available at lifeway.com/kingdomauthority
- Trust God and His authority to build His kingdom.
- Live under the grace that comes from embracing God's delegated authority.
- Step out of the flood of emotion and exercise authority.
- Look to heavenly solutions for your earthly problems.
- Find contentment despite your circumstances.
- Rule over your emotions instead of being ruled by them.
- Embrace God's authority and agenda for all of life.
DR. TONY EVANS is the founder and senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, founder and president of The Urban Alternative, former chaplain of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks, and author of over one hundred books and Bible studies. The first African American to earn a doctorate of theology from Dallas Theological Seminary, Dr. Evans holds the honor of writing and publishing the first full-Bible commentary and study Bible by an African American. His radio broadcast, The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans, can be heard on more than 1,400 US outlets daily and in more than 130 countries. Dr. Tony Evans was married to his late wife, Lois, for nearly fifty years. They are the proud parents of four, grandparents of thirteen, and great-grandparents of three.