Investing in Your 20s & 30s for Dummies (Paperback)
In order to build a retirement portfolio that is capable of covering expenses in your golden years, it's necessary to start saving while you're young. Many individuals realize the importance of investing early in life, but simply don't know where to begin.
Investing in Your 20s & 30s For Dummies provides emerging professionals, like yourself, with the targeted investment advice that you need to establish your own unique investment style. Covering everything from the latest tax laws to new and improved investing funds, this latest edition helps you evaluate assets and manage risk to invest money wisely, and monitor your progress.
- Start building a nest egg for retirement
- Invest based on your own financial situation
- Understand investment lingo
- Have the confidence to manage your money for life
- Determine your investment timeline and goals
There's no time like the present to start investing. So, get started today