Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French All-In-One, Premium Third Edition (Paperback)
Seven books from the bestselling Practice Makes Perfect series--all in one volume The best value for learning French at the level that matches your needs
With more than two million copies sold, the Practice Makes Perfect series has always offered what you need to master the French language: Clear explanations, practical examples, and the practice required for growing mastery. In Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French All-in-One, Premium Third Edition, you get even more at a spectacular value, with seven books from the bestselling series all in one volume.
Structured to help you learn French at your own level, Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French All-in-One, Premium Third Edition covers grammar, sentence structures and conversation, and is enhanced with a comprehensive index that allows you quick reference to all grammar explanations in the book. This premium third edition is supported by the McGraw Hill Language Lab app, with vocabulary flash cards, audio conversations and answers to numerous exercises, and new recordings of example sentences throughout the book to help you improve your pronunciation and listening comprehension. Reinforced by hundreds of hands-on practice exercises, this one-stop resource gives you the confidence you need to break through the barrier to competency and fluency in French.
- One mega volume contains seven popular titles: Complete French Grammar; French Nouns and their Genders Up Close; French Vocabulary; French Sentence Builder; French Pronouns and Prepositions; French Verb Tenses, and French Problem Solver
- Integrated approach lets you study at your own level and pace
- Supported by the McGraw Hill Language Lab app: This includes flashcards for all vocabulary lists throughout the book, as well as streaming audio recordings for many exercise answer keys and conversations
- NEW: Audio recordings of example sentences throughout the book reinforce grammar concepts and improve pronunciation and oral comprehension
- Suitable for both classroom use and individual study; ideal as a review workbook, companion to a basic text, and reference source