Google+ (Missing Manuals) (Paperback)
If you want to gain more control over your social networking activities with Google+, this jargon-free guide helps you quickly master the ins and outs of the site. Learn how to organize your contacts, hold video chats with as many as ten people, and determine exactly who may learn what about you. With this book, you'll navigate Google+ with ease.
The important stuff you need to know
- Massage your profile. Control what the public, specific groups, or certain individuals can see about you.
- Move in the right circles. Assign folks to different groups and share the right stuff with the right people.
- Jump into streams. Get all the updates, pictures, and links from people you know.
- Host hangouts. Organize and attend group video chats.
- View and share photos. Make them available to whomever you like--whether or not they're Google+ members.
- Get notifications. Monitor what others do (and share about you) on Google+.
- Go mobile. Use Google+ on your Android, iPhone, or mobile web browser.