The Psychological Toolkit: A Workbook for a Positive Self and Identity (Paperback)
The way you think about yourself affects how you live your life
In The Psychological Toolkit, you will learn how to use psychology on your journey to knowing your true self. It is so important to take the time to understand how you view yourself, and to understand that your most important relationship is the one that you have with yourself.
This workbook will guide you through the development of your own positive theory and view of your unique self and identity. You will learn how to think about yourself on a deeper level, through honest, non-judgemental questioning, and based on what is of value to YOU. You will also:
- Learn to engage proactively with the world and those around you
- Develop new thinking skills and resources
- Improve your autonomy and ownership of your thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- Develop a strong understanding of your own identity and ongoing 'story'
- Take control of your wellbeing, resilience and mental health
- Increase your self-esteem and self-awareness
- Improve your pro-social and citizenship behaviours, to make a more positive impact in the world
- Connect to your inner voice and become your own personal advisor