Spectrum Cursive Handwriting, Grades 3 - 5 (Paperback)
Cursive handwriting workbook for kids
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum Grade 3 - 5 Cursive Handwriting Workbook that incorporates essential handwriting practice for kids.
Handwriting Workbooks are a great way for children to learn cursive handwriting skills such as lower- and uppercase alphabet letters, academic vocabulary words, and more through a variety of writing practice activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Handwriting Workbook
- Engaging and educational handwriting practice activities. "Letter tracing and writing", "Writing cursive A-Z sentences", and "practice with vocabulary words" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate cursive handwriting to help inspire learning into your third, fourth, or fifth grader's homeschool or classroom curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. Lesson reviews are included to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities. A final review and final test are included to test your child's overall knowledge of what they've learned.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 96-page writing workbook is sized at about 8 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space and handwriting paper to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Cursive Handwriting Workbook Contains:
- 4 chapters of writing activities with lined handwriting practice paper
- Alphabet chart, lesson reviews, final review, and final test
- Perfectly sized at about 8" x 11"