Basic Phonics Skills: Level A (Paperback)
This comprehensive phonics resource includes printables for phonemic awareness, decoding consonant and vowel sounds, syllabication, and more
Basic Phonics Skills, Level A (Grades PreK-K) features 239 reproducible skill sheets and 26 reproducible Little Alphabet Readers.
The book is organized as follows:
- Emergent/Readiness Skills Practice: left-right, top-bottom, same-different, beginning-middle-end, visual perception, print awareness
- Phonemic Awareness Practice: counting syllables, listening for rhymes, listening for beginning and ending sounds
- Alphabetic Awareness: reproducibles provide practice in forming the letters of the alphabet. Activity sheets are in both traditional and modern manuscript.
- Sound-Symbol Association Practice: 3 pages in progressive difficulty for each letter of the alphabet
- Little Alphabet Readers: a reproducible storybook for each letter of the alphabet
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key. This resource contains teacher support pages and reproducible student pages. No answer key is included as answers will vary. This is a reproducible resource (photocopying of lessons is permitted) for single classroom or individual home use only.
A leader in PreK-8 educational publishing, Evan-Moor has been a trusted partner of teachers and parents for over 40 years. Our mission is helping children learn, and we do this by creating resources that motivate children to learn important skills and concepts across the curriculum while also inspiring a love of learning.