Basic Phonics Skills, Kindergarten - Grade 1 (Level B) Teacher Resource (Paperback)
This comprehensive phonics resource includes printables for phonemic awareness, decoding consonant and vowel sounds, syllabication, and more
Basic Phonics Skills, Level B (Grades K-1) features 238 reproducible skill sheets and 20 reproducible Little Phonics Readers.
The book is organized as follows:
- Beginning and Ending Consonant Sounds: skill sheets at varying levels of difficulty meet individual needs
- Short Vowel Sounds: a variety of practice of each short vowel sound
- Plural and Inflectional Endings: practice adding s, es, ed, ing
- Word Families: activity sheets and word "sliders" provide practice of 21 short vowel word families
- Little Phonics Readers: 10 reproducible short vowel readers and 10 word family readers
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key. This is a reproducible resource (photocopying of lessons is permitted) for single classroom or individual home use only.
A leader in PreK-8 educational publishing, Evan-Moor has been a trusted partner of teachers and parents for over 40 years. Our mission is helping children learn, and we do this by creating resources that motivate children to learn important skills and concepts across the curriculum while also inspiring a love of learning.