Feeding the Ducks with Lily and Milo (Hardcover)
- From Clavis Toddler: books created specifically for children ages 0-3 and containing a color-coded train system to identify the targeted age group and skill highlighted in that particular title
- A new title in the Lily and Milo series
- This title helps young readers learn new words and explore their surroundings in a familiar setting: the park
- Tailored specifically for 24 months +
- Bright, colorful illustrations match the big bold letters and short, playful text to render an age-appropriate read
- Available in Spanish
Pauline Oud, born in 1963 in Hilversum, The Netherlands, has been working as an illustrator for over 15 years now. After her graduation from art school in 1985 she worked as an artist and art teacher for a while before applying her knowledge to her first love; children's books. Before she starts working, she likes to start her days with an hour running to clear her head and think about her drawings. She likes to collect children's books because they give her so much inspiration. When she is out of inspiration, she also likes to visit the Museum of Medieval Art to stare at the books her colleagues have illustrated some 700 years ago. She currently lives in Utrecht (the Netherlands) with her husband and her two children Roos and Walt.