Options Trading (Idiot's Guides) (Paperback)
Even for the experienced trader, options trading can be a risky and intimidating investment strategy. However, with the right strategies and approach, it can be an exciting investment option that can pay serious dividends.
Through logical, step-by-step guidance Idiot's Guides: Options Trading gives you the tools you need to reduce risk, while boosting the odds for success with these volatile and unpredictable investments.
Learn about all of the common types of options including index, ETF, and equity options, and then move into newer strategies including binary options and the new 20-minute options.
Idiot's Guides: Options Trading will help you:
• Decide how to choose the approach that fits your investment strategies
• Weigh option costs and benefits
• Understand options contracts
• Use technical analysis to evaluate opportunities
• Minimize risk and build a strategy that maximizes gains while protecting against market fluctuations