Frommer's Easyguide to Maui (Easyguides) (Paperback)
Everything you need for a successful Maui vacation is in this concise and intelligent guide. Head to the islands of Maui County--Maui, Lanai, and Molokai, all of which are covered in this book--and you'll find a dizzying variety of sights to explore and adventures to experience, from idyllic beaches and dreamy tropical waterfalls to dormant volcanoes, historic ruins, buzzy restaurants, and exciting nightspots. Author Jeanne Cooper, a longtime Hawaii expert, has crisscrossed these islands and personally visited every place named in this book--and many she deemed not worth your time.
This EasyGuide is:
- Printed in large, easy-to-read type
- Packed with helpful maps, including a full-color foldout map
- Precise about pricing, with exact amounts listed for every attraction, restaurant, hotel, nightspot, and shop in the guide―so there aren't any nasty surprises
- Filled with no-holds-barred reviews of Maui's most appealing lodgings, eateries, museums, historic sights, and natural wonders
- Savvy about saving money, with tips that work for everyone from luxury-seekers to backpackers
- Mindful that your vacation time is limited. Smart strategies help you plan trips of differing lengths and for travelers with varying interests. A star rating system let you see right away what's worthwhile and what can be skipped.
About Frommer's: There's a reason that Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, became a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.