Frommer's Maui Day by Day (Paperback)
Portable, up-to-date, and to-the-point, Frommer's Maui day by day is all about maximizing the time you have to spend in this enchanting Hawaiian paradise. This itinerary-based book, written by Hawaii resident and established travel journalist Jeanne Cooper, hits all of Maui's highlights--as well as hidden gems--with plans crafted for visitors with a variety of needs and interests. Whether you want to catch a sunrise atop a volcano, swim in secluded waterfall pools, dine on ultra-gourmet cuisine, golf your way around the island, or stroll through bamboo forests, this guide is for you.
Inside the guide:
- Full-color photos and useful maps, including a tear-resistant foldout map in its own resealable envelope.
- Best of Maui itineraries for seeing the island in a limited amount of time
- Outdoor adventures for travelers of all ages and skill levels to explore Maui's volcanoes, beaches, waterfalls, and wildlife
- Rewarding experiences for families, couples, food lovers, and those interested in Hawaii's rich history and culture
- Reliable, impartial reviews of the best shops, restaurants, spas, nightlife, and hotels in all price ranges. No entity has paid to be in this guide--or any Frommer's guide. At Frommer's we pride ourselves on decades of journalistic integrity.
- Helpful planning tips for getting there, getting around, saving money, and getting the most from your trip
About Frommer's: There's a reason that Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the bestselling guide series in 1957 to help American service members fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe. Since then, we have published thousands of titles, becoming a household name by helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.