Frommer's Italy (Complete Guide) (Paperback)
From the most trusted name in travel, Frommer's Italy is a comprehensive, opinionated guide that was completely re-researched after the pandemic lockdowns.
With helpful advice and honest recommendations from Frommer's expert authors, you'll walk among the ancient ruins of Pompeii, float along the canals of Venice, appreciate Renaissance masterworks in Florence, explore off-the-beaten-path Puglia and live la dolce vita in Rome―as well as discover timeless wonders such as the vineyards of Tuscany and cliff-top towns perched along the Amalfi Coast.
Inside the guide:
- Full-color photos and helpful maps, including a detachable foldout map
- Detailed itineraries for planning your trip to suit your schedule and interests (and help you avoid lines and crowds)
- Compelling cultural information so that you'll better understand the history, cuisine, and traditions of Italy
- Candid reviews of the best restaurants, historic sights, museums, tours, shops, and experiences―and no-punches-pulled info on the ones not worth your time and money. We also include star ratings, so you can scan the text quickly and see which options are most appealing.
- Accurate, up-to-date info on transportation, useful websites, telephone numbers, health care options and more
- Budget-planning help with exact pricing listed, so there's never any guessing, along with ways to save money, whether you're traveling on a shoestring or in the lap of luxury
About Frommer's: There's a reason Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.