Frommer's Honolulu and Oahu Day by Day (Paperback)
Portable, up-to-date, and to-the-point, Frommer's Honolulu and Oahu day by day is all about maximizing the time you have to spend in Hawaii's liveliest slice of paradise. This itinerary-based book, written by long-time resident Jeanne Cooper, hits all of Oahu's highlights--and its hidden gems--from soaking up rays on world-famous Waikiki Beach to hiking through rainforests, visiting Pearl Harbor and catching the sunrise over Diamond Head.
The guide contains:
- Full-color photos and useful maps, including a tear-resistant foldout map
- Daily itineraries for seeing the sights in a limited amount of time
- Outdoor adventures for travelers of all ages to explore Oahu's beaches, mountains, and jungles
- Rewarding experiences for families, couples, food lovers, and those interested in Hawaii's culture and rich history, from indigenous customs to World War II
- Reliable reviews of the best shops, restaurants, nightlife, and hotels, in all price ranges (from budget to luxury)
- Helpful planning tips for getting there, getting around, and getting the most from your trip
- Fully updated post lockdowns.
About Frommer's: There's a reason that Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles became a household name helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.