Fodor's Northern California: With Napa & Sonoma, Yosemite, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe & the Best Road Trips (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to camp in Yosemite National Park, go wine tasting in Napa, or see live music in San Francisco, the local Fodor's travel experts in Northern California are here to help Fodor's Northern California guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
GET INSPIRED● AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
● PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on The Best Wineries in Napa, the Best Views in San Francisco, and the Best Road Trips in Northern California
● COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
● UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and moreGET PLANNING ● MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
● SPECIAL FEATURES on how to eat like a local, and how to tour Napa's wineries
● COVERS: San Francisco, Napa and Sonoma, Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, Redwood National Park, Monterey Bay, Mendocino, and moreGET GOING ● 24 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP to navigate confidently
● TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
● HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the art, architecture, cuisine, music, and more
● LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
Planning on visiting Southern California? Check out Fodor's Southern California or Fodor's Los Angeles.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or the pull out map included in the physical edition.