Fodor's Oregon (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to explore Portland, drink wine in the Willamette Valley, or hike the Columbia River Gorge, the local Fodor's travel experts in Oregon are here to help Fodor's Oregon guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Oregon travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Willamette Valley's Best Wineries," "Best Things to do in Portland," "Best Roadside Attractions" "Oregon's Best Beaches," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Wine Tasting in the Willamette Valley," and "Whale Watching in the Pacific Northwest"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Portland, Powell's Bookstore in Portland, Columbia River Gorge, Multnomah Falls, Crater Lake National Park, Mt. Hood, Oregon Sand Dunes, Cannon Beach, Willamette Valley Wine Country, Bend, Eugene, Oregon Caves National Monument, the Oregon Trail, John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, and more.
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Pacific Northwest? Check out Fodor's Pacific Northwest, Fodor's Seattle, and Fodor's Inside Portland.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us