The Modern Dog Parent Handbook: The Holistic Approach to Raw Feeding, Mental Enrichment and Keeping Your Dog Happy and Healthy (Paperback)
The Ultimate Guide to Total Pet Wellness
Enrich and extend your dog’s life with this all-in-one guide to holistic pet health from the trusted creators of The BK Pets, Bryce and Kenzie Francois. Under their expert guidance, you’ll learn:
· How to safely feed a homemade diet to optimize your dog’s nutritional intake and cut harmful, processed ingredients from their diet
· Easy-to-implement feeding routines based on the weight of your dog
· How to make wholesome homemade meals, snacks and supplements
· The best tools to stimulate your dog’s mind
· Simple tricks to remove stressors from your dog’s day-to-day life
· Straightforward lifestyle improvements to ensure your dog’s long-term health and happiness
Armed with these nutritious recipes and incredible mental enrichment strategies, you can rest easy knowing the mental and physical wellbeing of your beloved canine is taken care of.
Bryce and Kenzie Francois are the creators of The BK Pets, a popular online education hub teaching pet parents about all things dog and cat wellness. They currently live in Fort Collins, Colorado.
"Every dog owner can benefit immensely from this wonderful handbook. Every page is packed with practical advice and real food recipes designed to add years, health and enrichment to your dog’s life."
–Dr. Ian Billinghurst, veterinary surgeon and creator of the B.A.R.F diet
“This book is a valuable resource for any pet owner who wants to prioritize their dog's health and well-being. Whether you're new to home cooking for dogs or a seasoned pro, this book will provide you with valuable insights and practical tips that will help you give your companion the best possible care."
–Wendy Shankin-Cohen, President & CEO of Dr. Harvey's
“The recipes in this book are creative, accessible and sure to be loved by dogs everywhere. The addition of mental and social enrichment is perhaps the most significant and impactful portion of this thoughtful book. This is a must read for dog parents that want to raise their dogs mindfully."
–Dr. Angie Krause, DVM, CVA, CCRT