German: The Ultimate Guide for Beginners Who Want to Learn the German Language, Including German Grammar, German Short Stories (Hardcover)
If you want a powerful method for learning German fast, then keep reading...
Three manuscripts in one book:
- German: How to Learn German Fast, Including Grammar, Short Stories and Useful Phrases when in Germany
- German Short Stories: 11 Simple Stories for Beginners Who Want to Learn German in Less Time While Also Having Fun
- German Phrase Book: Over 1000 Essential German Phrases You Don't Want to Be Without on Your Trip to Germany
Are you sick and tired of not being able to learn German fast?
Have you tried endless other ways of learning German but nothing seems to stick?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to your tendency to 'forget most of what you've studied' and discover something which works for you?
If so, then you've come to the right place.
You see, German is easier than it seems.
Not only will this book give you the basic grammar rules, but also many fun exercises for you to practice.
If you've never studied German before or if you've studied it but you need to go back to the basics to get better, this book will provide you with everything you need, especially if you are planning on traveling to Germany
In part 1 of this book, you will learn about:
- The alphabet
- Capitalization rules
- Nouns, articles and cases
- Sentence structure
- Numbers, time, date and weather
- Colors, food, clothes and body parts
- Introducing yourself and writing a letter/an e-mail
- Talking about different topics and getting along in Germany
- First aid for tourists (vocabulary and phrases)
- Tips for faster learning
- And much, much more
In part 2, you will get 11 simple and engaging short stories that will ignite your imagination so you can learn German in a fun way that will make memorization much easier.
Some of the topics covered in part 3 of this book include:
- A little bit about the German language and Germany
- Weekdays, numbers, money and more
- The basics
- First aid
- Food and restaurants
- The city
- The doctor/pharmacy and emergencies
- Stating your opinion, having a conversation and flirting
- Letters, e-mails, telephone and more
- Vocabulary by topic
- And much, much more
So if you want to learn the German language in a variety of fun ways that actually work, scroll up and click the "add to cart" button