PBS Kids Bugs! (Board Books)
Let's learn about bugs with PBS KIDS(R) friends Dot, Dee, and Del Introduce your baby or toddler to the insect world. How high can a grasshopper hop? Are ladybugs always red? What's inside a honeybee nest? Learn about all of these, plus caterpillars, butterflies, dragonflies, and lightning bugs (or fireflies) This sweet lift-a-flap board book is a perfect early learning book for your little world explorer. It is sure to be a hit with every curious little learner
- Welcome to the world little one Come explore this lift-a-flap board book filled with insect surprises
- Durable board pages and chunky flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear from babies and toddlers
- Lifting flaps strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skill development
- Look for more PBS KIDS titles available from Cottage Door Press. From bugs to airports, to professions such as firefighters and veterinarians, our comprehensive series gives children the opportunity to explore new ideas and worlds around them
- Parents rank PBS KIDS #1 in preparing children for school, developing the skills kids need to succeed, and modeling positive behavior (Maru/Matchbox 2016)
Praise for our Small Board Lift-a-Flap
"The flaps are the sturdiest in the business and will likely survive vigorous play and exploration."―Kirkus Reviews, PBS Kids Fish
PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers children ages 2-8 the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital media and community-based programs. PBS KIDS and local stations across the country support the entire ecosystem in which children learn, including their teachers, parents and community.
PBS KIDS(R) and the PBS KIDS logo are registered trademarks of Public Broadcasting Service. Used with permission. (c)2020 PBS. All rights reserved.