The Giant How to Catch Activity Book for Kids: More than 75 awesome activities and 12 magical creatures to discover! (Paperback)
From the New York Times and USA Today bestselling How to Catch series comes an epic activity book for kids!
Discover the magic. Conquer the challenges. Catch the fun! With over 75 awesome activities, this fun-filled activity book is packed with unicorns, dinosaurs, monsters, and more fantastical creatures to discover. Search for hidden pictures under the sea, color a winter wonderland, spot the differences in a zoo, solve winding mazes, connect dot-to-dot traps, and complete your very own stories to ultimately become a member of the How to Catch Club!
A delightful at-home activity for kids, holiday stocking stuffer, birthday gift, and classroom activity book with endless hours of screen-free and educational fun! This interactive workbook for ages 6-10 is perfect for parents, guardians, or teachers looking for summer bridge materials and books for reluctant readers and back to school.
- Learn to draw all 12 magical creatures in the How to Catch series
- Illustrated, step-by-step STEM traps and simple recipes with STEAM connections
- Hilarious hidden picture and spot the difference puzzles
- Marvelous mazes and dot-to-dots
- Creative coloring pages and complete the story activities to inspire the imagination
- A special Catch Club certificate in the back!
Andy Elkerton is a children’s book illustrator who loves to create creatures that are impossible to catch! He is known for his work on the New York Times bestselling How to Catch series and is based in the United Kingdom.