Technical Analysis for Beginners: Take $1k to $10k Using Charting and Stock Trends of the Financial Markets with Zero Trading Experience Required (Hardcover)
If you've ever watched the stock market spinning madly, stocks like GameStop going up 100% and then down 50%, and wondered whether you could take a slice of the action - the answer is yes
Learn how to trade based on what the charts tell you, and you can make great returns while limiting your risks. Marty Schwartz used technical trading to boost $40,000 to $20 million in a few years, and Ray Dalio (Bridgewater Associates) built a $10bn fortune setting up computer algorithms to look for good trades.
And plenty of individuals are now using zero-commission brokers like EToro and Robinhood to make their own fortunes. For instance, EToro's details on some of their top traders show;
- Jay Edward Smith made returns of over 50% in 2019 trading stocks and cryptocurrencies;
- Olivier Danvel, a low risk trader, has a target 1% monthly return and hasn't had a single negative month in three years;
- Heloise Greeff has averaged a 20% a year return trading stocks and ETFs.
And you could join them
But 90% of beginning traders lose money, because they commit these 6 classic mistakes;
- They don't check chart patterns against other indicators,
- They bet the bank on a single trade,
- They don't get out of a trade when it goes against them,
- They let their emotions run their trades,
- They don't create a proper set of trading rules,
- They don't know how to estimate the risk/return on every trade.
This book will make sure you don't make those mistakes. Here is just a fraction of the detailed advice you can expect in this book.
- Why "the trend is your friend" - (Page 32)
- How long could it take a beginner trader to take their $1k investment and scale up to $10k profit - Read more on Page 203
- The most important trading ratio that successful traders like Vic Sperandeo use to make profitable trades - (Page 206)
- The #1 greedy mistake my friend made that you must avoid - (Page 180)
- Technical trader Michael Masters claimed a 70% win rate, according to Jack Schrager in Market Wizards - learn how you can too on Page 205
- Why a 'failed' chart pattern might still create a profitable trading opportunity - (Page 128)
- How to manage your funds so you don't bet the bank on a single trade - (Page 204)
- These 7 common traps can ruin the success of a lot of beginner traders - (Pages 165-177)
- Why this one trader suggest you should 'paper trade' for a while before using real money - (Page 208)
- Understand why the FOMO mentality is so dangerous. "If you don't buy it now, you'll never be able to get into the stock" - (Page 139)
...and much, much more.
Plus on Page 8, you'll also get our free bonus video masterclass; Charting Simplified Masterclass.
You'll find easy-to-follow advice, plus concrete examples of everything we teach.
Every single piece of financial terminology is clearly defined inside in the Glossary section at the end.
So even if you've never read a single trading book in your life. You will immediately understand how to become a successful technical trader.
Kickstart your moneymaking career today.