Insight Guides Scandinavia (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Paperback)
nsight Guides Scandinavia
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Scandinavia is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like Stockholm, Bergen and Helsinki, and cultural gems like a trip on the Hurtigruten steamship through Norway's breathtaking fjords, a visit to Finland's medieval capital, Turku, and a scenic bike ride across the rugged coastline of Bornholm, the sunniest place in Scandinavia.
Features of this travel guide to Scandinavia:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Scandinavia's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Scandinavia with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Denmark; Copenhagen, Zealand, Bornholm; Funen; Jutland; Greenland; The Faroe Islands; Norway; Oslo and its Fjord; Southern Norway; Bergen; The Heart of Norway; The Northwest Coast; Norway's Far North; Sweden; Stockholm; Southern Sweden; Sweden's West Coast; Sweden's Great Lakes; Dalarna; Central Sweden; Northern Sweden; Finland; Helsinki; Southern Finland; Turku; Finland's Lakeland; Finland's West Coast; Karelia and Kuusamo; Finnish Lapland
Looking for a specific guide to Finland? Check out Insight Guides Finland for a detailed and entertaining look at all the city has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.