Lonely Planet Goa & Mumbai 8 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Goa & Mumbaiis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Laze in your beachfront hammock in-between yoga sessions at Palolem Beach, poke about in boutiques and book shops in Panaji, and explore extravagant Victorian architecture in Mumbai - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Goa and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Goa & Mumbai:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Covers Mumbai (Bombay), Panaji & Central Goa, North Goa, South Goa and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Goa & Mumbai is our most comprehensive guide to Goa & Mumbai, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's India for an-depth guide to the country.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017