Lonely Planet Berlin 11 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Berlinis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit the iconic Berlin Wall, enjoy local street art and nightlife, and be dazzled by the Reichstag - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Berlin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Berlin:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
- Covers Historic Mitte, Museumsinsel, Alexanderplatz, Tiergarten, Scheunenviertel, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer, City West, Charlottenburg, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Berlinis our most comprehensive guide to Berlin, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017