Lonely Planet Pocket Amsterdam 6 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's PocketAmsterdamis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour the resplendent Royal Palace, step into history at the Anne Frank Huis and admire genius at the Van Gogh Museum - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Amsterdam and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's PocketAmsterdam:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Medieval Centre & Red Light District, Jordaan & the Western Canal Ring, Southern Canal Ring, Vondelpark & the South, De Pijp, Oosterpark & East of the Amstel, Nieuwmarkt, Plantage & the Eastern Islands, Amsterdam Noord, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's PocketAmsterdam is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)