Insight Guides Pocket Cyprus (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Insight Pocket Guides) (Paperback)
Insight Guides Pocket Guide Cyprus
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free app and eBook.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Cyprus. From top tourist attractions like Panagia Tou Araka, Keryneia and Famagusta, to cultural gems, including byzantine monuments at Karpaz Peninsula, the ancient clifftop city of Kourion and the frescoed, rock-cut hermitage at Agios Neophytos Monastery, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Cyprus:
- Inspirational itineraries discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights delve into the island's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers Nicosia and Environs; Larnaka and the East; Limassol and the South Coast; Troodos Mountains; Pafos and the West; Northern Cyprus
Looking for a comprehensive guide to the Greek Islands? Check out Insight Guides Greek Islands for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and p