The Essential Renal Slow Cooker Cookbook for Beginners: 1000-Day Easy, Wholesome, Mouthwatering Recipes that Promote Kidney Health and Support Overall (Paperback)
Looking for an ultimate guide to managing your Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) with many tasty and healthy renal diet recipes? Enjoying easy and time-saving recipes that made by slow cooker?
This Cookbook, The Essential Renal Slow Cooker Cookbook for Beginners, is perfect to achieve your goal
Follow a healthy and balanced diet, rich in fruits and vegetables and with meals rich in starch and low in protein and salt is an integral part of the cure. Inside this exhaustive book, you will:
- Find an overview of the renal diet to well understand what it is, why it is important, and how you can properly deal with it to stick to the diet at its best.
- Learn about the tips for using a slow cooker and methods for cleaning a slow cooker. Furthermore, the frequently asked questions are also included.
- Be sure all the recipes inside are made with the right protein and sodium proportions and quantity to promote and maintain your kidney function.
- Have the chance to cook and taste the 1000-Day Delicious and Healthy Recipes tailored to your dietary needs. You will be always spoiled for choice when having to decide what healthful recipe you are going to have, whether it is for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a snack.
- Acquire the method for learning how to choose the best kidney diet according to your health stage to avoid any kind of problem and ensure you have the right approach to the diet.
- and more
Begin a healthy renal diet journey with this Renal Slow Cooker Cookbook TODAY