Insight Guides Pocket Abu Dhabi (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Insight Pocket Guides) (Paperback)
Insight Guides Pocket Guide Abu Dhabi
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free eBook and handy pull-out map.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Abu Dhabi. From top tourist attractions like the Liwa sand dunes, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Sir Bani Yas Island, to cultural gems, including the lush Al Ain Oasis, the rugged Jebel Hafeet and the tranquil Corniche, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Abu Dhabi:
- Inspirational itineraries discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights delve into the state's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers Downtown Abu Dhabi, Uptown Abu Dhabi, Islands around the city, Mainland around the city, Al Ain, Liwa Oasis, Al-Gharbia
Looking for a comprehensive guide to the United Arab Emirates? Check out Insight Guides Oman and the UAE for a detailed and entertaining look at all the region has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.