Toxicology, Survival and Health Hazards of Combustion Products (Issues in Toxicology #23) (Hardcover)
1. Highlights the effects on human health from products of combustion
2. Fires are a common source of exposure to smoke and a range of toxicologically active chemicals.
3. Toxicologists, health and safety officers, environmental scientists
4. Drug Discovery Series, Toxicology Research
5. This book provides comprehensive and detailed information on combustion processes, dispersion of combustion products, estimation of rate of production of products of combustion, dispersion of these products and their effects on health.