Your First Home: The Proven Path to Homeownership (Paperback)
Your best guide to buying Your First Home.
The first time you ride a bike, share a kiss, or drive a car--there's something thrilling about firsts. The adventure of buying your first home is no less memorable. And like most adventure, you'll face challenges, learn new skills, and have novel experiences along the way. Ever explored six strangers' homes in a single day> Get ready Every pay more than six figures for anything? Take a deep breath Ever sign a hundred or so legal documents in a single sitting (and love every nerve-wracking minute of it)? Limber up your writing hand--an incredible yet memorable journeys awaits.
Assembled from hundreds of interviews, in-depth research, and decades of experience, Your First Home: The Proven Path to Homeownership is your trusted guide.
Your First Home will help you:
- Navigate the real estate buying process, from home search to closing day
- Secure a real estate agent to advocate for you
- Find a lender you can trust
- Secure the lowest interest rate and monthly payments
- Identify a home that's right for you
- Craft a winning offer
- Negotiate with sellers
- Settle into homeownership with style
This second edition is expanded to address new trends and share new tools to help you find, finance, and buy a home you'll be proud of for years to come.