Devotions for Girls Ages 10-12 (God and Me!) (Paperback)
This fully-illustrated girls devotional from RoseKidz helps girls ages 10-12 know God and His ways. Volume 1 features over 100 devotions, cool stories, Bible activities, fun crafts, recipes, and more.
Have you ever wondered what God is really like? God already knows everything about you and He wants you to know Him too. With this preteen devotional, find out more about God and how to follow Him. Discover how God wants to use your unique talents and gifts. Whether you love reading or playing sports, find out how God can use your talents to bring people to Christ.
This girls devotional will also show you how to handle some emotions that can sneak up on you and rob you of your joy. Although certain situations can make us feel angry, worried, and even afraid, we don't have to stay this way. Here's just some of the awesome topics you will cover in this girls devotional:
- Reading God's Word
- Praise and Worship
- Abiding in Christ
- Using your gifts for God (and more )
After each devotion, there is an activity that will grow your friendship with God. Express yourself and let your creativity fly with interactive journaling, drawing activities, fun crafts, and more Fun crafts, cool projects, Bible puzzles, and word searches are just some of the extra perks included in this bestselling children's devotional.
Each girls devotion includes:
- Key Bible Verse
- Short devotion showing what this looks like in real life
- Reflection questions & journaling space
Perfect for girls ages 10-12. 240 Pgs. Softcover.Top 3 Reasons Why Preteens Love This Girls Devotional from RoseKidz:
- It's Just For Girls- Discover the Biblical way to respond to real girl issues, like body image, peer pressure, and gossip.
- Fun and Interactive Features fun Bible crafts, reflective exercises, journaling space, and even simple recipes.
- It Gets You and what you are going through. As you go through this devotion you'll find your thinking that's just like me. See how God wants you to respond to important topics, such as how to handle jealousy, popularity, and even money.
- Bible-Based and Packed with 100 Daily Devotions. Provides key Bible verses, offers practical advice, and simple model prayers.
- Age-Appropriate and Easy-to-Understand. Clear, short, and fun lessons Each age-based book is filled with short stories, easy-to-memorize Bible verses, and fun quizzes.
- Great for Reluctant Readers. Appeals to reluctant or new readers with large fonts and easy-to-read sections alternated with fun images, activities, and quizzes.
The God and Me Series is Winner of the iParenting Award.Return to the top Packed with More Than 100 Kids Devotions, Full-Color Pictures, and Bible Activities
With more than 100 kid devotions and stories, God and Me is filled with colorful art and activities that will introduce and strengthen the habit of daily devotionals. Bible verses and stories kick off each devotional and are followed by fun exercises, prayers, and memory activities that help kids remember key information.
Notice the Difference...Return to the top God and Me Series from RoseKidz
From toddlers through pre-teens, girls need to know that God is the friend they can count on as they mature. This top-selling girls devotion from RoseKidz helps teach girls how to rely on God as they learn more about the Bible and themselves. Ages 2-5, 6-9 and 10-12, with over 100 devotions and activities.
RoseKidz publishes children's devotional and fiction books for kids. RoseKidz is best known for the God And Me and Gotta Have God series of devotionals for girls and boys, both of which are national best-sellers. Our devotions, journals, and Christian fiction books all help kids grow in their faith as they grow closer to God.