The Kids Laugh Challenge - Would You Rather? Halloween Edition: A Hilarious and Interactive Question Game Book for Boys and Girls Ages 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, (Paperback)
This book is packed with hilarious Halloween themed 'Would You Rather' questions with fun and wacky Illustrations on every page
Click "look inside" on the cover to check out the illustrations
Kids love "Would You Rather" questions because they appeal to their sense of adventure and are silly.
"Would You Rather..." is a fun and thought-provoking conversation game where you and other players have to pick between two equally hilarious and hilarious situations that you would never be faced with in real life and that each person might give a different answer to. It is an amazing way to a conversation started in a fun and interesting way. It is also easy to get into some amazing conversations by just asking "why" after a "Would you rather question". Great for ages 5-12 years old and we promise that adults will enjoy them as much as their kids will
With this book you will keep your kids and their friends busy and entertained for hours
>>>>100% kid appropriate material Parents and Teachers Approved
The Try Not to Laugh Challenge - Would You Rather? Halloween Edition offers an experience that you and your children will absolutely enjoy:
- 200 thought-provoking and funny questions that will provide hours and hours of entertainment for the entire family
- Comical and engaging illustrations on every page
- Philosophical choices to upgrade your child's critical thinking and have them dissecting their likes and dislikes
- A fun activity that will make your kids forget all about screens and technology (which is quite rare nowadays)
- Hilarious scenarios that will trigger exciting conversations and heated debates
- An abundance of new words for your kids to learn, to boost their vocabulary
- Straight forward instructions for a competitive version of the game to amp up the thrill level
And much more
Share hours of spooky, head-scratching questions together, all while building memories that will last your family a lifetime.
If you want your kids to get more from Halloween than candy and costumes, then scroll up and click "Add to Cart" right now.