Potty Training for Boys in 3 Days (Paperback)
Many parents consider potty training to be one of the most difficult hurdles to guide their growing toddler through. It can be frustrating, time consuming, and stressful for the whole family.
You may have been told by friends and family that the only option is to spend months working with your child to get them out of diapers, and that the only way to do it is to accept a long, strenuous ordeal.
But what if you could do all of that work in just 3 days?
By following a system that allows your son to naturally build an understanding of their body cues, you can quickly and decisively remove diapers from their life in the course of just a few days.
On average, parents spend 3 months potty training their kids, often cycling through method after method with little success and many false starts.
Stephany Hicks knows how frustrating this process can be, having raised 3 children who all required very different approaches to get them out of diapers and into the next stage of their lives.
She's compiled the tried and tested approach that thousands of parents have found success with, as well as the common mistakes you may be making without knowing it. Now, she's sharing her knowledge with you to help your experience go as smoothly as possible.
In Potty Training for Boys in 3 Days, , here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- The giveaway signs that indicate your son is ready to start potty training, and when to begin the first step
- How to tailor your training approach to your son's specific needs, even if you've tried several methods that have failed in the past
- Step by step instructions for a quick, effective potty training system that teaches your child to recognize their toilet needs
- 8 approaches for handling accidents and regression in a supportive and consistent manner without discouraging your son's motivation
- How to handle the most common problems parents encounter while potty training, including tips on how to prevent them from even arising
- An all-inclusive list of everything you'll need before you begin the potty training process
- How to continue reinforcing positive toilet behavior, even after the 3-day program is over
And much more.
Potty training is never going to be easy, but you don't have to accept months of stress in order to get it done.
You and your son can go through this important milestone together in a way that healthily establishes their understanding of their body, all while feeling relaxed at the same time.If you're ready to skip the stress of potty training and help your son go diaper-free over the course of one weekend, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.