Sourdough Bread: Beginners Guide with Bakers Recipes and Techniques for Baking Artisan Bread, Sweet and Savory Pastry, and Gluten Free (Paperback)
Think you can't bake artisan sourdough at home? Think again Sourdough Bread: Beginner's Guide with Bakers Recipes and Techniques is your go-to resource for delicious, handcrafted bread.
Baking bread is easier than you think, especially when you are baking with this cookbook as it is going to give you:
- Essential tips for making the perfect sourdough, artisan bread the easy way. Along with basic equipment, what to stock in your kitchen and how to use substitutions
- Delicious fool-proof recipes, covering an exciting range of loaves from savory to sweet bread. Sourdough Bread book also includes traditional sandwich breads for your own sandwich creations, Neapolitan pizza crust so you can fall in love with pizza all over again and many more
- Creative variations - Craft whole-grain breads, baguettes, pizza dough, rolls, biscuits, pancakes, and cake―there's a huge variety of recipes to explore, all from your starter.
- Beautifully photographed recipes to help guide you and let you decide which delicious bread to make next.
- No bread machine required with most recipes being made straight from the oven
- Easy to make and low cost with simple instructions and ingredients you can find in your local store (which won't cost the earth).
Click "Buy Now" and let your taste buds explain why sourdough bread is so popular