Yummy Yummy Monkey (Hardcover)
Yummy Yummy Monkey is so banana hungry, that there is nothing he will not do to obtain more of the delicious bananas after being given an untimely ultimatum by his parents. Early and young readers will enjoy vivid colors and imagery while learning of varying careers and learn how to recognize their own strengths and promote positive affirmations. Even the youngest children will learn that their greatest strength comes from being themselves.
Yummy Yummy Monkey-is part of the Hunter Hemisphere(TM) collection of books-perfect for:
- Early and young readers or anywhere from, 4 to 14 years old.
- Reading in any setting, at home or during reading time, individual or read aloud.
- A perfect gift for special occasions including, birthdays, baby showers, career day, and more This book features a personalization page, leaving room for a sweet gesture and note from the buyer to the recipient.
Yummy Yummy Monkey:
- Yummy Yummy Monkey seems to cause chaos wherever he goes. Yummy Yummy Monkey is fully prepared to impersonate any career professional in order to make a wage to purchase more bananas. Yummy Yummy Monkey is a sweet, social-emotional learning, and thought-provoking story. This book is geared toward children on the higher end of the target reading age. Children can come to understand that their inner strength can be their greatest asset if they take the time to learn how to utilize it. Yummy Yummy Monkey is a great story to get in a few laughs throughout the day or during bedtime reading.
- Features interactive activities that are engaging, and immersive to promote fun passive reading and continual learning. Children will be able to discuss their own strengths and positive affirmations and how to utilize them, all the while answering trivia questions about themselves, the author and so much more