Booked for Success (Paperback)
Tell Your Unique Story in Your Authentic Voice
Such a book could lead to a great promotion or job offer. Being able to increase your speaking fees, while attracting more or bigger audiences. Or getting more coaching clients willing to pay higher fees.
If you're an executive, a public speaker, a trainer or consultant, you need a book as your best, and hardest-working calling card
But even if you have the skills to write a good book, who has the time?
The answer: delegate the task to a skilled professional book ghostwriter. Someone who knows exactly how to inform and engage your readers, telling your unique story in your authentic voice.
Booked for Success gives you the information and insights you need to get your book professionally written in the most efficient, effective way possible:
- What skills and abilities to look for in your ghostwriter and where to find them.
- Who to avoid partnering with, and why.
- How to be sure you're getting full value for your book writing investment.
- Best practices in book writing and how to tell your writer has done a good job for you.
- How to determine your best, most reader-engaging book topic and title.
- What to expect at each step in the book creation process.
Traditional publishing, small press, hybrid or self-publishing - which is best for both you and your book?
This is the book you need now if you're ready to discover the many benefits of being a published book author and recognized thought-leader