Do the Hard Things First: How to Win Over Procrastination and Master the Habit of Doing Difficult Work (Paperback)
Break the Procrastination Habit, Accelerate Your Productivity, and Take Control of Your Life Today.
Are you living in chaos because you constantly put off critical tasks until the last minute? Do you feel disorganized both at home and at work? Do you experience feelings of anxiety, frustration, and helplessness with all your incomplete projects?
If so, it's time to beat analysis paralysis, boost productivity, and implement a proven system to enhance self-discipline.
You will learn to defeat procrastination and eliminate negative self-talk so you can end the chaos of task avoidance. In this hands-on practical guide, learn effective strategies to reverse bad habits and overcome self-sabotage so that you can stop guilting yourself for being lazy.
In Do the Hard Things First, you'll discover how to:
- Build up a list of small wins so you can defeat anxiety and overwhelm.
- Break your fear of taking action by removing self-limiting obstacles.
- Construct your environment to remove clutter and eliminate decision fatigue.
- Prioritize your tasks by focusing on doing one thing per day.
- Train your brain to master attention by interrupting sudden "impulse snaps"
Do the Hard Things First is structured to save you time, increase mental energy, and teach you to think from a mindset built with confidence. You'll learn how to focus in on critical priorities, eliminate overwhelm, and become the best version of yourself in both your work and in life.