Charisma: Public Speaking Guide on How to Talk to Anyone by Improving Social Intelligence Skills & Build Persuasive Relationship (Paperback)
This book will enable users to narrow their problems and provide themselves with a solution. If you walk away from a speech or presentation with confidence, then use our 7 step process in achieving your goal. Take control of your speech. If you find yourself having trouble with public speaking
What you'll discover are the types of speaking opportunities that are out there, along with suggestions for handling challenging situations before, during, and after your presentations that can eat up your time, energy, and money. Here's a preview of what's discussed:
- Who hires public speakers?
- Why you don't want to be a "professional" speaker.
- What should you talk about?
- Does public speaking help you sell books? And can your book help you get speaking gigs?
- How many sales leads can you really get from public speaking?
- How to evaluate public speaking opportunities.
- Dealing with unwanted post-presentation consultation requests.
- 20 questions to ask your event host or organizer.
Most people, who think they have weak voices...are simply doing a few things the wrong way...And by making a few easy changes, you can develop a better speaking voice in just 15 minutes. This short, simple guide, written in plain English, has easy, actionable steps you can put in place today.