GAMSAT Preparation General Chemistry: Efficient Methods, Detailed Techniques, Proven Strategies, and GAMSAT Style Questions (Paperback)
The GAMSAT is an exam aimed at students in Australia, United Kingdom and Ireland to select candidates applying to study postgraduate medicine, dentistry, optometry, podiatry, pharmacy and veterinary science.
GAMSAT test questions are divided into three sections: Reasoning in humanities, Written communication, and Reasoning in biological and physical sciences. The Guru Method GAMSAT preparation books are designed to give the candidate a glimpse over those questions purely from traditional textbooks. This books will make preparing for GAMSAT more efficient.
Since there needs more preparation than following a study guide or reading about the exam. GAMSAT preparation contains practice questions for candidates to give additional preparation for the exam.
The GAMSAT preparation book series by Michael Tan is full of GAMSAT practice questions modeled after the GAMSAT exam.
Michael Tan's Guru Method was first published in 2004, and has helped over three thousand GAMSAT candidates achieve their goals of passing the GAMSAT test.
As part of the 9 part course series on GAMSAT prep, the General Chemistry study guide book will cover;
- 9 chapters of the key topics in General Chemistry as part of Section 3 of the GAMSAT exam.
- What GAMSAT test questions look like for each topic will specify how your preparation relates to potential GAMSAT exam questions in each topic.
- Key concepts within each chapter that are needed to tackle GAMSAT practice questions.
- GAMSAT sample questions tailored to mirror the GAMSAT paper in each specific topic.
- Understand the style, difficulty level and structure of GAMSAT example questions.
- The concepts and facts that will be the foundation of GAMSAT biology preparation.
- Detailed solutions designed around the 3-step method tailored specifically for GAMSAT practice questions.
- GAMSAT practice questions to gauge subject matter knowledge in each chapter.
- GAMSAT sample questions that demonstrate the concepts and strategies summarized in each chapter and how to apply it to the GAMSAT test.