Mediterranean Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook 2020: Crock Pot Diet Cookbook with the Best Mediterranean Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users. (Paperback)
The Mediterranean diet is one of the most attractive and popular diets in the world.
The slow cooker is probably one of the greatest culinary inventions of modern times. It not only allows you the freedom to go about your day without having to worry about preparing a meal; the slow cooking process makes meat more succulent and infuses your meals with bursts of flavor that can be achieved in no other way. Many people associate slow cookers with rich stews and hearty roasts, but they can also prepare food for other diets-and the Mediterranean diet is one that benefits greatly from the use of a slow cooker.
This delectable Mediterranean cookbook gives you over simple and filling meals packed with the fresh vegetables, fruits, fish, whole grains and heart-healthy fats traditional to Greece, Italy, and Spain. By making Mediterranean cookbook recipes in your slow cooker, you will not only save time in the kitchen, but you will also create savory and wholesome meals fit for the whole family. This handy Mediterranean cookbook will show you how to easily create healthy slow cooker meals, even on a busy weeknight.
Inside, you'll find
- Best way to start your day with breakfast recipes such as the Breakfast Stuffed Peppers and the Slow Cooker Frittata
- Bountiful chicken and poultry recipes such as the Chicken Karahi and the Greek Style Turkey Roast
- Wholesome beef and veal recipes like the Tuscan Beef Stew and the Veal Pot Roast
- Satisfying pork and lamb recipes such as the Spanish Meatballs and the Lamb Shanks with Red Wine
- Amazing fish and seafood recipes such as the Seafood Cioppino and the Lemon Dill Salmon
- Delicious vegetarian recipes like the Turkish Stuffed Eggplant and the Slow Cooker Ratatouille
- Heartwarming soups like the Minestrone Soup and the Moroccan Lentil Soup
- Deliciously desserts such as the Cherry Clafoutis and the Caramel Flan
All recipes come with a detailed list of ingredients, cooking and preparation times, number of servings, easy to follow step-by-step instructions, and nutritional information per serving.