Drone License: Drones Flying Rules: Drone Flying (Paperback)
The book is for those interested in drones, how to fly a drone in accordance with the law.
You will learn about:
- The Air Navigation Order, primarily Articles 94 and 95, and using them to your advantage.
- Applying to the CAA for extended permissions (for Commercial UAV Operators).
- How to file a NOTAM.
- Establishing areas as under your control.
- How to quickly establish control over local buildings.
- How to legally operate in a neighbourhood.
- Incriminating Evidence.
- Contacting ATCU, aerodromes, and MATZs.
- The Crow Act.