Electrical Battle Story: The Feud Between Thomas Edison And George Westinghouse: Thomas Edison Inventions (Paperback)
Thomas Edison and Geroge Westinghouse were talented electric inventors in the late 1880s and the early 1890s. The battle between Westinghouse and Edison was a legendary story that people would never forget. The rivalry between Edison and Westinghouse occurred in a nasty confrontation as each of them fought to ensure his system would become the industry standard.
Read on to find out what it would take to win the war of currents.
This book covered:
- The basic idea of how alternating current and direct current works
- Biography of Thomas Edison, George Westinghouse, and Nikola Tesla
- Incidents before the current war
- The current war begins and how it gets muddy
- The results of the current war and who wins and looses
- After the current war...
- Much, Much More