100 Candle Making Recipes: Marbled Container Candles, Wine Glass Candles, Tea Light Candles, Votive Candles, Ombre Candles, Dipped Candles, Pilla (Paperback)
Candle making is a wonderful and useful hobby. In this book, we're going to focus on giving you 100 recipes to get your creative mind going no matter what your experience level.
★Find a new candle recipe to inspire you
Candles (and soaps) are my passion. I have spent countless hours at my crafting station mixing and matching recipes. I have created a list of 100 of my favorite candle-making recipes.
★Stretch your creativity
Would you think about using a Leather-scented fragrance? What about Snow-scented fragrance oil? I have come up with a recipe that uses each of these. My goal is to give you a chance to see how creative you can be in the world of candle making. Expand your creativity
Could you use a beach vacation? I know I do Here is a candle recipe from my recipe book that can transport you to the beach every day★Beach Vacation Candle★
Wooden skewers or chopsticks
Stainless Steel Pans
Desired candle wax
Beach Fragrance Oil
Sand Fragrance Oil
1. Use adhesive to secure the wick to the bottom of the jar containers.
2. Measure out the amount of wax needed to fill your containers and then divide in half.
3. Melt half of the wax each in their own containers and add a unique color to each.
4. Cool the wax to 130 degrees Fahrenheit and then add desired fragrance oils.
5. Pour half of one wax color into the jar and allow it to cool.
6. Pour half of the full pan of wax into the half-full pan of wax and mix well.
7. Once the first layer of wax has a thin skin on top, pour the second layer of the mixed colors.
8. Allow the second layer to cool just as the first.
9. Pour the final layer.
10. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the candle inside for 5 to 10 minutes or until the top starts to melt.
11. Allow the candle to cool to room temperature in the oven.
12. Cut wick to desired length.
Here is a quick look at the contents of this book. I will show you how to create these 100 amazing candles and more
- An Introduction to Different Candle Types
- 26 Swirled/Marbled Container Candle Recipes
- 4 Wine Glass Candles
- 16 Tea Light/Votive Candle Recipes including a Sugar Plum Candle Recipe
- 13 Ombre Candle Recipes including the Beach Vacation Candle Recipes
- 42 Dipped Candle Recipes
Take a look at the table of contents in the preview, so you know just what you're getting with this book. I hope these 100 candle recipes can encourage and inspire you Be sure to add this title to your shopping cart now