The Motivated Young Adult's Guide to Career Success and Adulthood: Proven Tips for Becoming a Mature Adult, Starting a Rewarding Career and Finding Li (Paperback)
"Regret weighs tons, but the daily discipline of change weighs only ounces." -Bukky Ekine-Ogunlana
In The Motivated Young Adult's Guide to Career Success and Adulthood, best-selling author and parenting advice expert Dianna Stephen draws on extensive experience helping families and teenagers to offer you proven methods for making the challenging transition from high school and college life to adulthood and maturity.
In this inspirational book on becoming a strong adult with excellent decision-making abilities, you will learn:
- What is an adult? Understanding when young adults are ready for adult responsibility
- How to find a healthy life balance and learn how to value family and morals, while still having a rewarding career and becoming financially stable
- How to determine your life path, including tips for finding an amazing career that makes you happy
- How to manage adult relationships and nurture healthy long-term relationships, and eventually marriage with that special person
- Why adult learning is very important and can be life-changing opportunities for personal growth and building wealth
Now is the time to prepare yourself or your teenage daughter or son for the life-changing transition to being an adult and becoming self-sufficient.
Page Up and Order Now.